What are the specifications for the use of frozen meat slicers
1. Adjust the thickness of the meat to be cut, put the frozen meat without bones on the bracket and press the platen.
2. The best cutting temperature for frozen meat is between -4 and -8 degrees.
3. After turning on the power, first start the cutter head, and then start the left and right swing.
4. Do not put your hand directly near the blade during operation, it is easy to cause serious injury.
5. If it is found that cutting is difficult, stop the machine to check the edge of the knife, and use a knife sharpener to sharpen the blade.
6. Unplug the power plug after stopping and hang it on the fixed position of the equipment.
7. It is necessary to add lubricating oil to the swing guide rod every week, and use a knife sharpener to sharpen the blade.