Safety operation specification of frozen meat slicer
Put the fresh meat in the refrigerator to freeze it, and then eat it for a stronger taste, and use the frozen meat slicer to process the frozen meat, but before using any machine, we must understand its correct use specifications in order to operate more safely. Its safe operation specifications are:
1. Adjust the thickness of the meat to be cut, and place the frozen meat without bones on the bracket to press the platen.
2. The cutting temperature of frozen meat is between -2 and 4°C.
3. After turning on the power of the frozen meat slicer, start the cutter head first, and then start the left and right swing.
4. Do not approach the blade directly when running, as it may cause serious injury.
5. When cutting is found to be difficult, stop the machine to check the cutting edge, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
6. Unplug the power plug after shutting down and hang it on the fixed position of the frozen meat slicer.
7. Lubricate the swing guide rod every week, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
8. It is strictly forbidden to flush the equipment directly with water! The machine must be grounded reliably.
frozen meat slicer is more suitable for cutting frozen meat, but in the process of using it, we must strictly pay attention to its operating specifications to avoid damage to some important accessories and improve the efficiency of the machine.