The assembly steps of the frozen meat slicer blade
1. Install the left and right knife guards first.
2. Turn the two fixed knobs of the left and right slicing knife counterclockwise to exit.
3. Loosen the tilt angle adjustment wrench of the slicing knife of the frozen meat slicer.
4. Hold the back of the slicing knife with the blade facing upwards, and carefully insert the knife holder from the side.
5. Turn the blade fixing knob clockwise to evenly press the cutting blade of the frozen meat slicer without tightening it first.
6. Move the blade tilt angle adjustment wrench, adjust the rear angle of the cutting blade to the desired position, and then tighten the blade tilt angle adjustment wrench bolt.
7. Turn the blade fixing knob clockwise to evenly clamp the cutting blade.