Problems and solutions of frozen beef and sheep slicer
1. The slices are uneven, dull, and produce more powder.
(1) Reason: The blade is not sharp; the hardness of the sliced material is too high; the sticky juice of the sliced material will stick the blade; the force is even when not slicing.
2. The motor of the frozen meat slicer does not run after power on.
(1) Reason: Poor power contact or loose plug; Poor switch contact.
(2) Maintenance method: repair the power supply or exchange the plug; repair or replace the switch of the same specification.
3. When working, the motor stops rotating.
(1) Reason: The frozen meat slicer feeds too much, and the cutter head is stuck; the switch is in poor contact. Evenly.
(2) Maintenance method: remove the blade and sharpen it with a grindstone; dry the sliced materials soft; remove the blade to grind off the sticky juice; look at the cutter head and take out the stuck material; adjust the switch contact or change the switch.