Precautions for the use of lamb slicer
1. If you feel that the machine is unstable during use, it will be easier to use the machine with screw holes that can be fixed on the table.
2. For frozen meat rolls, you must use the mutton slicer with the skin facing inwards. The fresh meat is facing outwards, which is good-looking, and secondly, it is easy to cut without a knife.
3. If the knife slips and the meat cannot be caught after cutting several hundred catties continuously, it means that the lamb slicer’s blade has stopped and the knife should be sharpened.
4. It is important not to move to the left (in the direction of the meat) when the lamb slicer is moving. This will deform the knife. This is an important point.
5. According to the conditions of use, it is necessary to remove the knife guard for a week, clean it with a damp cloth, and then dry it with a dry cloth.