Precautions for the use of frozen meat slicer
1. Frozen fresh meat must be put into the freezer 2 hours in advance to thaw at about -5°C before being sliced. When you need to adjust the thickness, you need to check that the positioning head does not touch the baffle before adjusting.
2. The frozen meat slicer must be unplugged before cleaning. Only clean it with a damp cloth, and then wipe it dry with a dry cloth, once a day to maintain food hygiene.
3. When the thickness of the cut meat is uneven or the minced meat is large, the knife needs to be sharpened. When sharpening the knife, the blade should be cleaned first to remove the oil stains on the blade.
4. According to the conditions of use, remove the blade guard for about one week for cleaning, clean it with a damp cloth and then dry it with a dry cloth. Refueling about once a week, the automatic frozen meat slicer needs to move the carrying plate to the refueling line on the right before refueling every time the automatic frozen meat slicer refuels, and the semi-automatic slicer refuels on the stroke axis. Sewing machine oil must be added.
5. After cleaning every day, use a carton or wooden box to seal the slicer.