How to clean the frozen meat slicer after use
1. The power must be unplugged before cleaning. It is strictly forbidden to rinse with water. It can only be cleaned with a damp cloth, and then wiped dry with a dry cloth.
2. According to the usage, the knife guard plate of the frozen meat slicer needs to be removed and cleaned in about a week, cleaned with a damp cloth and then wiped dry with a dry cloth.
3. When the thickness of the meat is uneven or there is a lot of minced meat, the knife needs to be sharpened. When sharpening the knife, the blade should be cleaned first to remove the oil stains on the blade.
4. After cleaning every day, seal the frozen meat slicer with a carton or wooden box.
5. It is strictly forbidden to rinse the equipment directly with water, and the machine must be grounded reliably.