What are the basic types of beef and mutton slicers
1. There are usually five basic types of beef and mutton slicers, which can be divided into the following five categories according to the structure
(1) Sliding slicer.
(2) Push type (sled type) slicer.
(3) Cryostat. The most commonly used is the rotary slicer.
(4) Shaking slicer.
(5) Rotary slicer.
2. Classification of beef and mutton slicer
⑴, divided into semi-automatic slicer and automatic slicer.
⑵, size classification: 1, 8 inches, 8 inches including 8 inches ability and within 8 inches can be cut.
2. 10-inch 10-inch including 10-inch ability and within 10-inch can be cut.
3. 12-inch 12-inch can be cut including 12-inch ability and within 12-inch.