The assembly steps of the frozen meat slicer blade
The production capacity of frozen meat slicer is determined by the cutting capacity of the blade. Because the frozen meat must be discharged from the holes after cutting, the screw feeder can continue feeding, otherwise, no amount of feeding will work, on the contrary, material blockage will occur. The blade assembly steps are:
1. Install the left and right knife guards first.
2, turn the left and right slicing knife fixing knobs counterclockwise to exit.
3. Loosen the tilt angle adjustment wrench of the slicer knife of the frozen meat slicer.
4. Hold the back of the slicing knife with the blade facing up, and carefully insert the knife holder from the side.
5. Turn the blade fixing knob clockwise to evenly press the cutting blade of the frozen meat slicer without tightening it.
6. Move the blade tilt angle adjustment wrench, adjust the rear angle of the cutting blade to the desired position, and then tighten the blade tilt angle adjustment wrench bolt.
7. Turn the blade fixing knob clockwise to evenly clamp the cutting blade.
The blade is the main part of the frozen meat slicer, and the part that has more contact with meat. Its assembly must be strictly in accordance with the corresponding steps, and it must be tightened and fixed so that it can cut lamb for a long time.