Precautions for the first installation of beef and mutton slicer
1. The length of the blade of the beef and mutton slicer is often sharp, so you need to install the knife guard first.
2. The tool fixing screw can be removed by turning it clockwise.
3. Loosen the tilt angle adjustment wrench of the slicing knife of the beef and mutton slicer.
4. Move the blade tilt angle adjustment wrench, adjust the rear angle of the cutting blade to the desired position, and then tighten the blade tilt angle adjustment wrench bolt.
5. In order to stabilize the tool, you can rotate it clockwise until it stops. During the whole process, you must always pay attention to the knives of the beef and mutton slicer to avoid being scratched by the knives.