Matters needing attention after the beef and mutton slicer is completed
1. Rotate the hand wheel to directly raise the specimen clamp to a higher position, and turn the hand wheel to stop the handle, and lock both the specimen clamp and the hand wheel.
2. Remove the cutting blade directly from the knife holder of the beef and mutton slicer, wipe it clean and place it in the knife box.
3. Remove the specimen directly from the specimen holder.
4. Clean up the debris of the slices.
5. Clean the whole beef and mutton slicer.