What is the correct order of operation for the frozen meat slicer?
1. Push the stage of the frozen meat slicer to the top manually, release the locking handle, pull it to the outside, and push the pressing block to the upper end and fix it.
2. Place the meat to be processed on the stage, pay attention to placing the action lightly to avoid deformation of the support plate, push the handle to the left side of the meat, be careful not to push too much, so that the meat cannot slide freely, rotate the pressing block and press Place on top of the meat.
3. Adjust the thickness of the frozen meat slicer and adjust the handle until the thickness of the meat to be processed is required.
4. Turn on the power switch, the blade starts to run, pay attention to whether the rotation direction of the blade is correct and whether there is abnormal friction noise.
5. Activate the clutch switch of the frozen meat slicer, and the stage starts to reciprocate for normal processing. Be sure to turn the clutch switch to the bottom, and it is forbidden to use the half-clutch state.
Using the frozen meat slicer to cut meat rolls is not blindly used, but is used in the correct order of operations to cut out meat rolls with moderate thickness and good-looking.