Work flow of beef and mutton slicer
1. The feeding roller of beef and mutton slicer is driven by a cutter head through a set of changing gears. The cutter head is equipped with multiple blades according to the size of the pellets.
2. Avoid contact between the melt or the slices and oxygen in the air, and make the slices smooth to eliminate the powder caused by granulation.
3. The cutter head of the beef and mutton slicer is driven by a continuously variable transmission.
4. When cutting the paraffin-embedded tissue, because it adheres to the wax edge of the previous slice, a slice strip of multiple slices is made.
5. According to a certain proportion, cut many beef and mutton into regular slices.
The beef and mutton slicer uses the sharp cutting surface of the slicer to cut objects and materials into slices according to the width or proportion of a point, and uses the heavy knife disk to act as a flywheel to stabilize the slice.