The correct operating sequence of the frozen meat slicer
1. Manually push the stage of the frozen meat slicer to the top, loosen the locking handle, pull it to the outside, and at the same time push the press block to the upper end and fix it.
2. Place the meat to be processed on the stage, pay attention to the placement action to avoid deformation of the tray, push the handle to the left side of the meat, be careful not to push too much, causing the meat to not slide freely, rotate the press block Place it on the top of the meat.
3. Adjust the thickness adjustment handle of the frozen meat slicer until the thickness of the meat to be processed is required.
4. Turn on the power switch, the blade starts to run, pay attention to whether the blade rotation direction is correct, and whether there is abnormal friction noise.
5. Start the clutch switch of the frozen meat slicer, and the stage begins to reciprocate for normal processing. Be sure to pull the clutch switch to the end, and it is forbidden to use the semi-clutch state.