Precautions for operation of beef and mutton slicer
1. The power supply used by this machine must meet the requirements for the power supply indicated on the label. The ground wire must be grounded reliably. Improper use of the power supply can cause fire, personal injury, or serious machine failure.
2. In case of emergency, press the emergency stop button immediately and unplug the power plug.
3. When the machine is running, hands or other parts of the body are not allowed to enter the area near the blade, meat cutting table, and thickness adjustment plate.
4. Be careful when cleaning and disassembling the blade. Wear protective gloves to prevent the blade from hurting your hands.
5. If the power cord is found damaged, it must be replaced immediately.
6. The beef and mutton slicer shall not be cleaned with jet water. Before slicing and after slicing, the food residues on the machine and all surfaces in contact with food should be cleaned. Before cleaning, the knife switch and meat feed switch must be placed in the stop position, unplug the power plug and adjust the slice thickness of the beef and mutton slicer. The plate is set to zero. When cleaning, it can be wiped with a damp cloth. When there is oil, it can be wiped with detergent, and then use a clean damp cloth to remove the residual detergent. When cleaning the blade, be careful that the blade hurts your hands, and do not use jet water to clean it, otherwise it will cause electric shock and damage to mechanical and electrical components. Do not use detergents or stain removers that are harmful to human health.
7. In the following cases, turn off the switch and unplug the power plug. When the operator is away from the machine, when the work is finished, when the machine is cleaned, when the blade is changed, and when danger is expected.
8. The machine should be handled by a special person, and non-operators and children should not be close to it.
9. When cleaning the blade, as long as the blade is still installed on the machine, the slice thickness adjustment plate should be set to zero.