Steps for slicing meat with mutton roll slicer
1. Lift the meat press rack to the upper end of the meat platform and turn it out, and hang it on the pin on the upper end of the meat platform.
2. Gently place the meat pieces of suitable hardness in the meat platform.
3. Press the meat press on the top of the meat block. If the meat is long, you can not press the meat press. When the meat is cut to the right length, press the meat press on the top of the meat.
4. Open the knife and turn the switch to turn the switch up, then turn on the meat feed switch, cut a few pieces first, turn off the meat feed switch to observe whether the thickness of the meat slices is appropriate (the mutton roll slicer needs to be adjusted: press “3” to adjust the thickness) , If appropriate, turn the meat feed switch up to the ON position to cut meat continuously, stop cutting the meat first, stop the meat feed switch, and then stop the knife to turn the switch.
5. Gently press the meat block with the top meat rod.
6. Use the top meat rod locking button to fix the top meat rod.
7. This mutton roll slicing machine is a drip-proof structure. When the work is over, unplug the power plug and remove the minced meat oil on the machine. It is strictly forbidden to rinse it directly with water.