Precautions for the use of automatic mutton slicer
1. Frozen fresh meat must be thawed at about -5°C in the refrigerator 2 hours in advance before slicing, otherwise the meat will be broken, cracked, broken, the machine will not run smoothly, etc., and the motor of the mutton slicer will be burned out.
2. When the thickness needs to be adjusted, it is necessary to check that the positioning plug does not contact the baffle plate before adjusting.
3. The power must be unplugged before cleaning, it is strictly forbidden to rinse with water, only use a damp cloth to clean, and then dry it with a dry cloth, once a day to maintain food hygiene.
4. According to the usage, the blade guard needs to be removed and cleaned in about a week, cleaned with a damp cloth and then wiped dry with a dry cloth.
5. When the thickness of the meat is uneven or there is a lot of minced meat, the knife needs to be sharpened. When sharpening the knife, the blade should be cleaned first to remove the oil stains on the blade.
6. According to the usage, refuel about once a week. When refueling, the automatic mutton slicer needs to move the carrier plate to the refueling line on the right before refueling. The semi-automatic mutton slicer refuels on the stroke axis. (Remember not to add cooking oil, you must add sewing machine oil)
7. Close the mutton slicer with a carton or wooden box after cleaning every day to prevent mice and cockroaches from damaging the machine.