Analysis of common failures of frozen meat slicer
In recent years, frozen meat slicers have become a common type of food equipment in life. Sometimes it is inevitable that there will be a little failure during use. In order to ensure a good use effect, it is necessary to fully understand the cause of the failure so that we can Reasonably avoid and prevent.
1. The machine does not work: check whether the plug is in good contact, and then check whether the socket fuse is blown. If the fault cannot be eliminated, it needs to be checked and repaired by electrical technicians. Non-professionals cannot repair it by themselves.
2. The body is electrified: immediately unplug the power plug of the frozen meat slicer, check whether the grounding is good, and ask an electrical technician to deal with it.
Poor slicing effect: check whether the blade is sharp; check whether the temperature of the frozen meat is in the range of 0°C to -7°C; re-sharp the blade edge.
4. The tray does not move smoothly: add lubricating oil to the moving round shaft, and adjust the tightening screw under the moving square shaft.
5. Abnormal noises when working: check whether the bolts of the machine are loose, check whether the lubricating oil in the moving part of the machine is used up, and check whether there is any broken meat on the circumference of the blade.
6. Machine vibration or slight noise: Check whether the workbench is stable and whether the machine is placed smoothly.
7. The grinding wheel cannot sharpen the knife normally: Clean the grinding wheel of the microtome.
8. When the slicing work, the machine is unable to check whether the transmission belt is stained with oil or disconnected, check whether the capacitor is aging, and check whether the blade edge is sharp.
When using the frozen meat slicer, if you encounter any of the above faults, you should immediately stop the machine to check the relevant accessories, analyze the specific cause based on the fault, and solve it immediately to make the slicer run smoothly.