The correct operating sequence of the frozen meat slicer
The correct operation sequence can quickly improve the efficiency of the machine and reduce the damage of the machine. The frozen meat slicer is a necessary food machine for hot pot restaurants, so what is the correct operation sequence?
1. Manually push the stage of the frozen meat slicer to the top, loosen the lock handle, pull it to the outside, and push the pressure block to the upper end and fix it at the same time.
2. Place the meat to be processed on the stage, pay attention to the placement action to avoid deformation of the tray, push the handle to the left side of the meat, be careful not to push too much, causing the meat to not slide freely, rotate the press block Place it on the top of the meat.
3. Adjust the thickness adjustment handle of the frozen meat slicer until the thickness of the meat to be processed is required.
4. Turn on the power switch and the blade starts to run. Pay attention to whether the blade is rotating in the correct direction and there is no abnormal friction noise.
5. Start the clutch switch of the frozen meat slicer, and the stage begins to reciprocate for normal processing. Be sure to pull the clutch switch to the end, and it is forbidden to use the half-clutch state.
Using a frozen meat slicer to cut meat rolls is not blindly used, but used in the correct order of operation to cut out meat rolls with a moderate thickness and good-looking. Observe more during use and maintain it normally.