Manual knife sharpening method for frozen meat slicer
1. Place the grindstone in a place with high friction, so that it can prevent the grindstone from sliding during friction and affect the effect.
2. If you only use a grindstone for polishing, sometimes the polishing will be very slow and the effect is not very good, so you can drop a small amount of dilute lubricating oil or liquid paraffin on it and wipe it evenly to increase the friction coefficient and accelerate the friction speed.
3. When the frozen meat slicer is sharpening the knife, the handle and the knife clamp should be installed on the slicer so that the blade is forward and placed flat on the grindstone surface.
4. When sharpening the knife, the fingers should keep the correct position so that the force is even and easy to slide. The blade is facing the front of the sharpener, and the slicing knife is obliquely advanced from the lower right corner of the grindstone to the upper left corner of the grindstone to the heel of the knife. , And then flip and sharpen the knife back and forth according to this step.
5. If there is a gap on the blade, follow the above process to continue to grind the gap, and for some more damaged frozen meat slicer blades, you need to use two kinds of grindstones for grinding. Now the coarse grindstone will be ground with a large gap. Drop, and then sharpen the blade on a fine grindstone.