Reasons for uneven thickness of lamb cut by lamb slicer
There will be a plate of lamb cut into rolls in hot pot restaurants. Such lamb is basically cut with a lamb slicer. Using it to cut lamb saves a lot of time and can cut the lamb into the shape the customer wants. What is the reason for the uneven thickness of lamb cut by the machine?
1. It means that the blade needs to be changed, and the new blade can make the lamb slicer operate faster.
2. The mutton roll is too hard to freeze, so it needs to be wrapped tightly with a cloth and placed at room temperature slowly before cutting.
3. The lamb rolls are not fixed.
4. Whether the mutton slicer adjusts the thickness of the meat baffle is fixed.
5. Adjust the thickness of the knob to see if there is any amount of rotation after adjusting the thickness.
According to the above reasons, when the thickness of the lamb cut by the lamb slicer is uneven, the problem of the machine can be checked according to the above method, and the appropriate solution can be found according to the problem, so that the thickness of the lamb cut by the machine is uniform.