What are the maintenance methods of the blade of the mutton slicer?
1. Before cleaning, use a whetstone to grind the round knife a little to keep the round knife of the mutton slicer sharp at all times for the next day’s processing operation. The grinding time of each time in daily maintenance can be controlled within 3 to 5 seconds;
2. Let the circular knife rotate the meat-carrying table still, clean the back of the circular knife with a damp cloth dipped in a little wash, carefully wipe the back of the circular knife from the middle of the circular knife to the edge, and then apply the same method to the exposed part of the front of the circular knife. Wipe in the way to remove the greasy and minced meat residue on the round knife;
3. After cleaning the surface of the round knife of the mutton slicer, unscrew the long locking nut behind the round knife and carefully take off the protective cover of the round knife, and use the same method to clean the middle of the front of the round knife;
4. Wash and clean the removed circular knife guard with water, dry it with a rag, and then install it on the machine;
5. Use a damp cloth with a little wash to clean the parts of the fuselage, and wipe dry with a rag.
The blade of the mutton slicer is very important. Frequent cleaning and maintenance of the blade can prolong the service life of the slicer and cut more delicious mutton rolls in a short time, which helps to reduce costs.