The correct way to cut meat with a lamb slicer
1. Lift the meat press rack to the upper end of the meat platform and turn it out, and hang it on the pin on the upper end of the meat platform.
2. Press the meat press on the top of the meat block. If the meat is long, you can not press the meat press. When the meat is cut to the right length, press the meat press on the top of the meat.
3. Open the knife and turn the switch to move the switch upward, then turn on the meat feed switch, cut a few pieces first, turn off the meat feed switch of the mutton slicer to observe whether the thickness of the meat slices is appropriate, if so, turn the meat feed switch upward to the ON position Continuously cut meat, stop cutting the meat first, stop the meat feed switch, and then stop the knife and turn the switch.
4. Press the meat stick gently against the meat.
5. Use the top meat rod locking button to fix the top meat rod.
6. The mutton slicer is a drip-proof structure. When the work is over, unplug the power plug and remove the minced meat oil on the machine. It is strictly forbidden to rinse it directly with water.