How to make beef and mutton slicer last longer
1. Frozen beef and mutton must be placed in the refrigerator for 2 hours in advance, and then thawed at about -5°C before slicing. Otherwise, the meat will be broken, cracked, and broken, and the machine cannot walk smoothly. The weight can cause the slicer motor to burn out.
2. After each use of the slicer, the tee, screws, knife edges, etc. must be disassembled, and the residues should be removed and replaced in the original order.
3. According to the usage, it is necessary to remove the blade for a week or so, dry it with a damp cloth, and dry it with a dry cloth.
4. When the meat thickness is uneven or the meat needs to be sharpened, please remove the blade first, and then remove the oil on the blade.
5. According to the usage, the refueling time is about a week. Each time the slicer is refueled, the disc needs to be moved to the right side and then refueled, and the central axis on the semi-automatic slicer should be refueled.
6. When using the slicer, it should be cleaned in time, please pay attention to cleaning before cleaning, and close it with a cardboard box or a wooden box.