Maintenance measures of mutton slicer
1. Frozen mutton should be thawed in the refrigerator 2 hours in advance, and sliced at about -5°C, otherwise it will cause malfunctions such as machine walking.
2. When the thickness of the meat is uneven or the meat is too minced, the knife needs to be sharpened. When sharpening the blade, the blade should be cleaned first to remove oil stains from the blade.
3. Refuel the mutton slicer once a week. Before each refueling, the load-bearing plate needs to be moved to the right refueling line before refueling. The semi-automatic slicer is oiled on the stroke axis.
4. According to the usage, remove the blade guard for about a week and clean it, wipe it with a damp cloth, and then dry it with a dry cloth.
5. Cleaning and maintenance should be carried out in time after daily use. The power must be unplugged before cleaning. It is strictly forbidden to rinse with water and only clean with a damp cloth to ensure food hygiene and safety.
6. Unplug before cleaning. Do not rinse with water. You can only clean with a damp cloth, then wipe with a dry cloth once a day to keep food hygienic.
- After cleaning every day, seal the slicer with a carton or wooden box to prevent mice and cockroaches from destroying the machine.