Safety operation specification of frozen meat slicer
1. Adjust the thickness of the meat to be cut, put the frozen meat without bones on the bracket and press the pressure plate.
2. The cutting temperature of frozen meat is between -2 and 4℃.
3. After turning on the power of the frozen meat slicer, start the cutter head first, and then start the left and right swing.
4. Keep your hands away from the blade directly during operation, as it may cause serious injury.
5. If it is difficult to cut, stop the machine to check the cutting edge, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
6. Unplug the power plug after shutting down and hang it on the fixed position of the frozen meat slicer.
7. Lubricate the swing guide rod every week, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
8. It is strictly forbidden to flush the equipment directly with water, and the machine must be grounded reliably.