How does the beef and mutton slicer work?
1. The feeding roller of the beef and mutton slicer is driven by a cutter head through a set of changing gears, and the cutter head is equipped with multiple blades according to the size of the dicing.
2. Avoid contact of the melt or slice with oxygen in the air, and make the slice smooth to eliminate the powder caused by granulation.
3. The cutter head of the beef and mutton slicer is driven by a continuously variable transmission.
4. When cutting paraffin-embedded tissue, it is made into sliced strips of multiple slices due to the adhesion to the wax edge of the previous slice.
5. Cut a lot of beef and mutton into regular slices according to a certain proportion.