Maintenance methods and skills of frozen meat slicer
1. Frozen meat slicer mutton slicer slices unevenly and dull, resulting in increased powder.
(1) Reason: the blade is not sharp; the hardness of the slicing material is too high; the viscous juice of the slicing material sticks to the blade; the force is uneven.
(2) Maintenance method: remove the blade of the frozen meat slicer and mutton slicer and grind it with a stone grinder; bake the slicing material until soft; remove the blade and grind off the viscous juice; use even force when slicing.
2. The motor of the frozen meat slicer and mutton slicer does not run after power-on.
(1) Reason: The power supply is in poor contact or the plug is loose; the switch is in poor contact.
(2) Maintenance method: repair the power supply or replace the plug; repair or replace the switch of the same specification.
3. When working, the motor stops rotating.
(1) Reason: The frozen meat slicer mutton slicer feeds too many knives, causing the knife head to get stuck; the switch is in poor contact.
(2) Maintenance method: look at the cutter head, take out the stuck material; adjust or replace the switch contacts.