Maintenance method of lamb slicer blade
1. Before cleaning, use a whetstone to grind the round knife a little to keep the lamb slicer’s round knife sharp at all times to prepare for the next day’s processing operations. The grinding time in daily maintenance can be controlled within 3 to 5 seconds.
2. Let the round knife rotate on the meat carrier to stand still, and clean the back of the round knife with a damp cloth slightly clean. From the middle of the round knife to the edge, carefully wipe the back of the round knife, and then apply the same to the exposed part of the round knife. Wipe in the same way to remove the greasy and ground meat residue on the round knife.
3. After cleaning the surface of the round knife of the mutton slicer, unscrew the locking long nut behind the round knife and carefully take off the round knife guard, and clean the middle of the front of the round knife in the same way.
4. Wash and clean the removed round knife guard, dry it with a rag, and install it on the machine.
5. Dip a damp cloth with a little wash to clean the body parts, and wipe dry with a rag.