Safe operation process of lamb slicer equipment
(1) Check the equipment before starting up:
Ensure that the power cord, plug, and socket are in good condition; the equipment is stable and the parts are not loose; the safety devices and operating switches are normal; after confirming that there is no abnormality, start the equipment for trial operation and then proceed with the operation.
(2) Specifications for the use of mutton slicer:
1. Adjust the thickness of the meat to be cut, put the frozen meat without bones on the bracket and press the pressure plate.
2. The cutting temperature of frozen meat should be between -4 and -8°C.
3. After turning on the power, start the cutter head first, and then start the left and right swing. Do not directly approach the blade during work.
4. When it is found that cutting is difficult, stop and check the cutting edge of the mutton slicer, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
5. After stopping, unplug the power plug and hang it on the fixed position of the equipment.
6. Lubricate the swing guide rod every week, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
7. It is strictly forbidden to rinse the machine directly with water, and the mutton slicer must be reliably grounded.