Relevant knowledge of material and fixation of frozen meat slicer
The frozen meat slicer is a special equipment for cutting frozen meat. It is used in major restaurants. It has high meat cutting efficiency and good abrasion resistance. When working, it is generally necessary to accurately collect materials according to parts and specimens. According to the different parts and properties, the materials are standardized according to the requirements. The relevant knowledge about materials and fixation is as follows:
1. Small tissue fixation method: This is a commonly used method. The small tissue removed from the animal by the frozen meat slicer must be immediately placed in a liquid fixative for fixation. Usually, the ratio of specimen to fixative is 1: 4～20;
2. Steam fixation method: For relatively small and thick specimens, osmium acid or formaldehyde vapor fixation method can be used. For blood smears, osmium acid or formaldehyde vapor should be used for fixation before the blood smears are dried;
3. When using a frozen meat slicer for slicing, our commonly used fixatives are 10% formaldehyde fixative and 95% ethanol fixative;
4. Injection, perfusion fixation method: some tissue blocks are too large or the fixative fluid is difficult to penetrate into the interior, or the entire organ or the entire animal body needs to be fixed;
5. Using injection fixation or perfusion fixation, the fixative is injected into the blood vessel, and the blood vessel branches to the entire tissue and the whole body, thereby obtaining sufficient fixation.
To sum up, the selection and fixation of frozen meat slicers need to follow certain requirements. Different parts have different requirements. Different fixing methods require different materials and natural advantages. Similarly, according to the type of material and the thickness of the frozen meat to be cut, the material can be taken and fixed.