Repair of frozen meat slicer
Frozen meat slices are more and more widely used. They are used in hot pot restaurants, supermarkets and other industries. They have effectively improved the efficiency of meat slices and brought great convenience. However, some minor problems will inevitably occur when used for a long time. It is necessary to master some maintenance skills of the slicer:
1. The slices are uneven, dull, and produce more powder.
(1) Reason: The blade is not sharp; the hardness of the sliced material is too high; the sticky juice of the sliced material sticks the blade; the force is uneven.
(2) Maintenance method: remove the blade and sharpen it with a grindstone; bake the sliced material to soften; remove the blade to grind off the sticky juice; apply force evenly during slicing.
2. The motor of the frozen meat slicer does not run after the power is turned on.
(1) Reason: Poor power contact or loose plug; Poor switch contact.
(2) Repair method: repair the power supply or exchange the plug; repair or replace the switch of the same specification.
3. When working, the motor stops rotating.
(1) Reason: The frozen meat slicer feeds too much, and the cutter head is stuck; the switch is in poor contact.
(2) Maintenance method: look at the cutter head and take out the jammed material; adjust the switch contact or exchange the switch.
When using the frozen meat slicer, press the other side of the equipment with your hand, otherwise the material will be bounced and the cutting will not be in place. If the material is a bit large, you can first process the material to fit the size of the inlet Make a slice.