Step sharing of sharpening knife for beef and mutton slicer
1. Put the sharpening knife on a rough surface (or lay a layer of damp cloth) on the test bench so that it will not move during sharpening.
2. Drop a small amount of dilute lubricating oil or liquid paraffin in the center of the grindstone surface and spread it evenly to increase the friction density.
3. Install the knife handle and knife clip on the slicing knife of the beef and mutton slicer with the blade forward, flat on the grinding stone, and the heel of the knife is roughly in the center of the grinding stone.
4. When sharpening, the fingers should be kept in the correct position so that the force is even and easy to slide. Hold the handle of the knife with the right hand and the shell of the knife with the left hand. Push the end of the knife to the upper left corner of the grinding stone to the heel of the knife, and turn the sharpening blade of the beef and mutton slicer from the top; the knife holder cannot be separated from the stone when turning over, and the blade is facing the sharpener at this time. Move the knife laterally so that the blade of the heel is centered on the front end of the grindstone, then pull it back diagonally. At this time, the blade is turned upside down and the knife is moved laterally so that the slicing knife is in the original position on the grinding surface. In this way, there are eight actions every time it is completed. When sharpening, press the entire blade evenly with the left and right hands, avoid tilting, and prevent greasy fingers from slipping away from the blade surface.
Due to the different habits of the technique, it can also be pushed from the upper left corner of the grindstone to the lower right corner, and then pulled back from the lower left corner to the upper right corner. method is also effective.
Proficiency increases movement speed and sharpens the blade, but pursuing speed too early in practice can dull the blade or cut your fingers.
- The above process continues until the notch is removed. For the slicing knife with large damage, two kinds of grinding stones must be used. Grind the large gap on the coarse grinding stone, and then sharpen it on the fine grinding stone.