Treatment method for blade passivation of frozen meat slicer
Frozen meat slicer is used to cut frozen meat and other meat products. It is quick to use, but should be used for a long time. Keep the blade sharp. Otherwise, once the blade is passivated, not only the cutting speed will be reduced, but also the whole equipment will be affected. How to deal with it in the case of the situation?
1. The sharpening method that moves forward is faster and more efficient. Polish the slicing knife. Prepare a trowel.
2. The fingers should be kept in the correct position of the frozen meat slicer, so that the force is stable and easy to slide. Hold the handle of the knife with your right hand and the holder of the knife with your left hand.
3. The blade faces the front of the sharpener, and the cutting knife turns from the lower right corner of the grindstone to the grinding tool.
4. Advance the upper left corner of the stone diagonally to the heel of the knife, and turn the blade from above; the knife holder cannot leave the stone when turning, and the blade faces the sharpener. Move the blade laterally so that the edge of the blade of the frozen meat slicer is located at the center of the front end of the grindstone, and pulls diagonally backward.
5. The blade rotates again from above, and the tool moves laterally, so that the slicing knife is in the original position on the grinding surface. The slicing knife should be in full contact with the grindstone and reused. During the grinding process, the left and right hands evenly press the entire blade to avoid tilting and prevent greasy fingers from slipping off the surface of the blade.
Frozen meat slicer is often in contact with meat during use. Although passivation is inevitable, if it is processed in time, the meat cutting rate will increase, which can improve the efficiency of the entire equipment and strengthen its maintenance.