Some details of using lamb slicer
Lamb slicing machine is a kind of food machinery specially used to cut frozen meat such as mutton and beef. Nowadays, shabu-shabu manufacturers and some hot pot restaurants like to use it for slicing. It is not only efficient, but also can greatly save labor. Pay special attention to a few details.
1. If you feel that the machine is unstable during use, it will be easier to use the machine with screw holes that can be fixed on the table.
2. You must use the lamb slicing machine with the skin facing in when you freeze the meat slices yourself.
3. If the knife slips and the meat cannot be caught after cutting several hundred catties continuously, it means that the lamb slicer’s blade has stopped and the knife should be sharpened.
4. It is important not to move to the left (in the direction of the meat) when the lamb slicer is moving. This will deform the knife. This is an important point.
5. According to the conditions of use, it is necessary to remove the knife guard for a week, clean it with a damp cloth, and then dry it with a dry cloth.
Using a mutton slicer, the slices of meat cut out are evenly thin and thick, and the rolling effect is good. In use, it should be used in accordance with the correct operating steps, and at the same time, pay attention to the subsequent maintenance.